- Redmi earbuds S detail review and features
- Design ultra lightweight
- Battery 12 hours playback time
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Noise cancellation and voice assistant
- button function available
- What are devices supported by Redmi Earbuds S?
- How do I charge these earbuds?
- How to charge the charging case?
- How to pair the Redmi Earbuds S with a device?
- How do I switch on/switch off the earbuds?
Redmi earbuds S is a truly wireless experience come with elegant design with comfort, long battery life of 12 hr Playback time gives you the best music experience. Comes with IPX4 sweat & splash-proof. At a price of Rs 1799 on amazon.com and also eligible for 10 % off on SBI card powered by amazon pay. This is the most reliable and cheapest earbuds present on the market. I just love this product lightweight and very comfortable. Does it fit in my ear perfectly? yes, should you go for the Redmi Earbuds S or not? We try to answer that question in our detailed review.
Redmi earbuds S detail review and features
Design ultra lightweight
It comes with a compact and 4.1 g ultra-lightweight designed for your comfort. Literally fitting inside the ear without hurting the best fit, you forget that you’re wearing one after some time. Matt’s finish looks great on the earphones and the case. It comes with 3 different sizes of Eartips, so easy to find your fit. The earbuds are IPX4 certified sweat and splash-proof protection. so no need to worry while jogging or in the GYM.
Battery 12 hours playback time
Redmi earbuds S come with strong battery backup delivers 12 hours of playback time with multiple additional charges in the case and up to 3- 4 hours of playback in a single go. And 2 hours on gaming mode each earbud has 43 mAh battery.
Bluetooth 5.0 chip and its data capacity is increace twice of the previous generation .Allows both the ear buds with seamless connectivity with stable connection on low battery as well.
Noise cancellation and voice assistant
Redmi earbuds S comes with a DSP noise cancellation environment technology voice assistant in both iOS and Android devices. noise cancellation enhance your calling experience make your voice clear on the receiving side. voice assistant, help to trigger Alexa google assistant to give voice command without reaching out to your phone . just double click the multifunction button.
button function available
- Answer/End calls: If you want to answer or end any calls Gently press the multi-function button to answer/ end calls.
- Reject a call press hold the button for 1 second to reject the call.
- Play/Pause Music: Press the multi-function button to play/pause the music while using the earbuds.
- Turn on voice assistant: Double press the multi-function button to enable the voice assistant while using the earbuds.
- Answer a Second Call/Switch between calls: Press the multi-function button to answer the second incoming call during an ongoing call. Double press the multi-function button to switch between the two calls.
- Switch between Earbuds and Device: During a call, press and hold the multi-function button for 1 second to switch between the earbuds and your phone.
- Mute/Unmute: you have to double press the multi-function button to mute/ unmute the earbuds during an ongoing call.
- Enable/Disable Game Mode: When playing games with your phone and earbuds being connected, press the multi-function button three times to enable or disable the game mode. In the game mode, the audio delay and latency can be effectively reduced.
What are devices supported by Redmi Earbuds S?
Redmi Earbuds S supports all Android, iOS, Mac OS and Windows based devices with Bluetooth compatibility.
How do I charge these earbuds?
When the earbuds are placed in the charging case, they will automatically start charging and it takes approximately 1.5 hours for a full charge.
How to charge the charging case?
To charge the case, connect it to a power source through a micro USB cable. The indicator from the case will blink red while charging and turns off when fully charged. Please note that it takes approximately 2 hours for a full charge.
How to pair the Redmi Earbuds S with a device?
Remove both earbuds from the charging case simultaneously, and wait for 2–3 seconds for the earbuds to automatically connect with each other. Make sure the Bluetooth should be enabled on the device. When the indicator of the left or right earbud slowly blinks white, search for “Redmi Earbuds S” on your device.
How do I switch on/switch off the earbuds?
Once you open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically turn on. To disconnect the earbuds, place the earbuds back into the charging case, and close the lid this will put the earbuds to sleep mode automatically.
Well, these earbuds are truly valued for money is probably the best you get in the market right now. If you dont want invest more than 2000 for earbuds. Cheers! go for it paisa vasool.worth every penny!what one can except in Rs1799
- fit- 10
- Small in size- 10
- Good battery backup- 8
- Hassle-free connectivity- 9
- overall product build quality- 8
for buy click here Redmi earbuds S