YouTube video download, Now downloads YouTube videos and save and watch offline. YouTube users can download and watch favorite videos on their Android and iOS devices when the network is bad or not at all. Know what YouTube video offline feature is and how you can use it.
If you are mostly in a place where there is a poor internet connection. Or if you like to watch videos during office and home visits, then YouTube’s offline feature is for you. With the assistance of these features, YouTube users can watch most loved videos on their Android and iOS gadgets in any event, when the internet is terrible or not in any manner. Today we will mention to you what YouTube offline element is and how you can utilize it.
The YouTube offline video feature launched in 2014 allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their devices for later viewing. These videos can be downloaded via mobile internet or Wi-Fi network. This includes accompanies promotion and advertisement which implies that you should watch the commercial before viewing the video.
Not every youtube video download is available offline
It is significant that a few out of every odd video can be viewed offline on YouTube. Most of the popular video content on youtube can be downloaded. But many times you will see that some videos not available for download.
Any youtube video download from an offline feature can be watched offline for only 48 hours. Next, you will need to connect the internet connection and have to sync the video in the YouTube app to watch the video.
The organization declared a couple of months back that there will be two new work versions in YouTube’s offline features. Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that users will be able to know how long it will take to youtube video download so that you can start downloading when you are not busy. Apart from this, you will also be able to schedule downloads at night, such as background downloading at bedtime. In the coming month, we can see these features on YouTube offline.
how to download YouTube video for offline viewing
To watch YouTube videos offline,
- first, you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS devices.
- Now go to the video file you want to download and look for the ‘Add to offline’ icon below the video.
- you can select the ‘Add to Offline’ button by going to the context menu button.
- Keep in mind that if this video is not available for offline viewing, then a cross sign will be made on this icon.
- Which means that you cannot download that video file to your device.
- After clicking on the offline icon, the YouTube app will ask you to select the video format Low, Medium, HD files.
- The video will be downloaded quickly with the selected format.
- Once the video format is selected, high quality or low the video will start being saved on your device.
How to watch youtube videos offline
Keep in mind that the video to be saved will be available only for viewing in the YouTube app. To find the file,
- you have to go to the homepage of YouTube. After this, you can either bring the video down or tap on the back button on Android.
- Once on the homepage, click on the Account tab (a human body-like icon in the top-right corner on the right).
- On this page, you will find saved videos. By clicking on it you will be able to see all the videos that you have saved for offline viewing.
- If you want to delete a video, click on the context menu next to the video and select ‘Remove’ from ‘Saved Video.
- Steam Deck Is a Handheld Gaming PC That Competes With Nintendo Switch
- Free Fire diamond Hack 2021
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit Nene wishes mother on her birthday: Words fall short to express what you mean to me – Times of India
- How can you connect Apple AirPods to Your Android Cellphone
- PHOTOS: Yami Gautam returns to Mumbai with husband Aditya Dhar – Times of India